Sunday, March 6, 2016

Black Desert - Custom Character Templates

Unrelated from Second Life - I've been playing Black Desert! It's a fun game with an even more fun character customization editor. I made a few custom characters and am sharing the templates with a friend, so I decided to upload here as well, in case any one else wants it.

This is my personal character!



CHARACTER TEMPLATES:

Click here to download my custom character template for the RANGER class below. From there, it's really simple. Save the file to Documents > Black Desert > Customization. Then, just open up your character creation editor and upload the file. You can use the character I've created or modify it to make your own shape.




Click here to download my custom character template for the WITCH class below.


No comments:

Post a Comment