Thursday, March 24, 2016

I might never be sure

midnight driving through the bay
going back on the road
coming up and I wish I could stay
I've been sleeping alone
I've been going through a change
I might never be sure
I'm just walking in a haze
I'm not ready to turn

https://www.flickr.com/photos/skyev/25747088660/

Uber is getting ready to open in about an hour! There's a lot of awesome things this round from these overalls to sexy lingerie and robes. Don't forget The Fantasy Collective is still booming so stop by and check out all the awesome things!

Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Zoey
Mesh Lips: VCO (Yamette) - Zoey Mesh Lip
Bruise: Arise (Lonelysoule) Eye Bruise
Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Destiny
Collar: Cerberus Crossing (Kamayari) - Skin Deep Collar
Overalls: Addams (AmaliaRainwood) - Catalina Overall Short (Uber)
Top: Addams (AmaliaRainwood) - Rita Top W/ Buttons (Uber)
Nails: Puki (iluvpuki) - My Long Point Nails
Red Marks: Ama (Amadeo Dubratt) - Roughed Up (The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Purple Poses (Audrey Guter) - Ariana 01 (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment