Monday, March 7, 2016

my baby never fret none

there's nothing sweeter than my baby
I'd never want once from the cherry tree
cause my baby's sweet as can be
she give me toothaches just from kissin' me
when my time comes around
lay me gently in the cold dark earth
no grave can hold my body down
I'll crawl home to her

https://www.flickr.com/photos/skyev/25604243095/in/dateposted/
 
Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Lucy 001 (Skin Fair)
Mesh lips: VCO (Yamette) - Lucy Mesh Lip 2Color (Skin Fair)
Eyeliner: VCO (Yamette) - Lucy Eyeline 001 (Skin Fair)
Body Filth: Clemmm (Clem Velinov) - Body Filth Light Applier
Hands and Knee Blood Appliers: Clemmm (Clem Velinov)
Face Marks: Miko (Mikocupcakes) - Dark Circles 2 Blood Drop
Face Marks 2: Miko (Mikocupcakes) - Dark Circles 2 Wounds & Sore
Headband: Noodles & Kibitz (Kathya Szczepanski) - Primose (Collabor88)
Head Jewelry: Mons (Ekilem) - Cute Moon Head Piece
Hair: Blues (Avie Button) - Lexi (Chapter Four)
Head Plush: Birdy (Tyr Rozenblum) - Hoggy - Black (Collabor88)
Choker: Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Jelly Baby Choker (The Arcade)
Scepter: Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Jelly Baby Scepter (The Arcade)
Leg Strap: Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Jelly Baby Leg Strap (The Arcade)
Dress: Pixicat (Areve) - Delicate Dress (Collabor88)
Jack and Sleeves: Ison (Harry Hyx) - Occult Jacket and Sleeves Black
Leg: Tentacio (May Tolsen) - Prosthesis Leg (The Arcade)
Boot: Reign (KenadeeCole) - Ari Boot
Hoverboard and Pose: Pose Maniacs (Jaay Tiratzo) - Phunkeeduck Monorover

No comments:

Post a Comment