Sunday, March 27, 2016

numb and way too easy


I've been trying to get better about actually writing out something when I do a post. But, lately I haven't had much to say. I took this pic at Elysion which is home to the Elysion Adult Lounge by Syn Beresford. The lingerie is by Erratic Rain and is currently out at Collabor88. I was lucky enough to be picked as an official blogger for Collabor88 and almost died of happiness. I am truly thankful for that opportunity! 

Anyway, back to this lingerie. There's something about Erratic's lingerie that makes you want to edit your shape to be a bit curvier. It frames the body and fits just like a glove.

This hair is new from Moon and was just released at Uber. It's a little out of the norm with spiral curls and I love it! Definitely looking forward to seeing more curly hair in SL! 

Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Elea Natural Milky
Hair: Moon (Silent Acoustic) - Labyrinth (Uber)
Bra: Erratic (Erratic Rain) - Eden Brassiere / Noir (Collabor88)
Panties: (Erratic Rain) - Eden Knickers / Noir (Collabor88)
Suspenders: (Erratic Rain) - Eden Suspenders / Noir (Collabor88)
Stockings: (Erratic Rain) - Eden / Noir (Collabor88)
Pose: Glamrus (Glamrus) - Highlight
Setting: Elysion

No comments:

Post a Comment