Wednesday, March 16, 2016

tilling my own grave to keep me level

little angel go away
come again some other day
the devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say

she promised I would find a little solace
and some piece of mind
whatever

just as long as I don't feel so
desperate and ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless
desperate and ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless
over you

https://www.flickr.com/photos/skyev/25534725270/


Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Angie 008
Mesh Lip: VCO (Yamette) - Angie 003 RARE
Drool: Katat0nik (Katat0nik Pidgeon) - Drool
Freckles: NOX (Anya Mcconach) - Metallic Freckles (Cosmetic Fair)
Hair: Moon & VALE KOER (Silent Acoustic) - Sacred Vi ola (Uber)
Jacket: Spirit (Spirit Osmus) - Mila Jacket (Uber)
Dress: Spirit (Spirit Osmus) - Mila Dress (Uber)
Leg Harness: Empire (QUEENshop) - Heart Harness (The Kawaii Project)
Bloody Hands and Knees: Clemmm
Nails: TSG (Eilfie Sugarplum) - Coffin Nail
Pose: Purple Poses (Audrey Guter) - Daisy 05 (Collabor88)
Setting: Elysion

No comments:

Post a Comment