Monday, April 4, 2016

desperado

there ain't nothing here for me
there ain't nothing here for me anymore
but I don't wanna be alone


 So here's a post inspired by last night's episode of The Walking Dead. NO SPOILERS, I PROMISE. I will say though that show annoys me like no other. Every time I feel like it starts picking up and getting better, they do something obnoxious and infuriating writing-wise. 

This jacket is from Eaters Coma and currently out at Uber. It has adorable little wings on the back of it. I wish I had something like this in real life. I would probably never take it off.

I paired it with the new skirt from Blueberry, which fits perfectly, almost like they were meant to be worn together.

Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Zoey 001
Lips: VCO (Yamette) - Cherry Candy Lips
Hair: Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Billie
Hoodie and Top: Eaters Coma (Kumii Yoshikawa) - Angel Wing Hoodie (Uber)
Skirt: Blueberry (Blueberryxx) - Britan 
Gun: Bueno (Mikel Monk) - Silent Gun Black
Knees: Clemmm (Clem Velinov) - Damaged Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment