Sunday, April 10, 2016

i'm hurting, baby

I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving
I need it now
when I'm without you
I'm something weak
you got me begging, begging
I'm on my knees
 
 
It's that time in SL when some of the best events are happening! Collabor88 just opened up a few days ago! If you're still trying to get in, I feel your struggle! But, it's WELL worth it. There's so many beautiful things this round that is worth the wait (and subsequent TP spam!) 
 
The Season's Story just opened it's doors and is likely to be full for a few days but it's just as booming with awesome things to pick up.
 
And then you have Epiphany which is opening it's doors on April 12th!
 
There will be no lack of bright shiny new things just waiting to fill up your inventory this month. So, do what I did: make shopping lists and go nuts.
 
Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Julie 001 (The Season's Story)
Mesh Lips: VCO (Yamette) - Julie Mesh Lip (The Season's Story)
Hair: Little Bones (Nova Faeyre) - Harleen (The Epiphany)
Glitter Eyeshadow: Izzie's (Izzie Button) - Glitter Pollen Eyeshadow (TLC)
Dress: CandyDoll (Jacinda Jaxxon) - Serena (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment