Saturday, April 16, 2016

is someone getting the best of you

I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new


Kustom9 opened yesterday and my lovely friends Jacinda and Rebeca have this gorgeous dress there! Not only does it come in lots of fun different colors, you can mix and match 3 sections of the dress with the HUD it comes with. Change the colors up and around however you like.

This picture was taken at Blithe! I haven't been in quite a while but wanted to see the rebuild. It's very beautiful and definitely worth the group fee.

Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Nini Skin Gacha 001
Mesh Lips: VCO (Yamette) - Nini Mesh Lip 002 RARE
Dress: CandyDoll (Jacinda Jaxxon) - Georgina Dress (Kustom9)
Eye Shadow: Izzie's (Izzie Button) - Glitter Pollen Eyeshadow
Cat Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) - Cat Tights
Hair: Tableau Vivant (M4ri1yn Magic) - Ivy (Collabor88)
Flying Birds: Cureless (Kaorinette) - Flower Kissers Flying (Collabor88)
Bird Tiara: Cureless (Kaorinette) - Flower Kissers Tiara (Collabor88)
Pose: Marukin (valencia.southard) - Shell Que Sera (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment